Saturday, May 19, 2012

Things That Make You Go 'Hmmm'...

Some things I'm currently pondering....
  • Our bed is huge--it's a California King.  So why is it that the cats have to lay right-up-close-practically-on-top-of-me when I'm on the bed?  One of them even comes and lays across the laptop keyboard whenever he gets the chance.  They make me shake my head.
  • Do you ever go back and read your old blog entries and find a typo in something you wrote like two months ago?  I did that this morning, and it gave me a case of the dumbs.
  • Ever have chores you need to do, but you sit down at the computer instead?  That's what I'm doing right now.  Hooray for procrastination!  He won't be home for at least two hours, so I have plenty of time. 
  • I don't have one of those tag-cloud thingies on my blog, but if I did, I wonder if 'blowjob' would be the biggest word in the cloud.  I should add one and see---bet I'm right.  Either 'blowjob' or 'Master', because He's tagged in just about every post.  Sweet, something else I can use to procrastinate with today.
I should probably stop this nonsense now and go do my chores then take a shower.  He might come home and want to play with me right away.  Now see, that would be the case if I didn't take care of things and get ready.  He'd walk in with a hard-on all ready to go, and I'd be scrambling to get cleaned up.  But if I get my chores done and get myself all dolled-up (ha ha, that's so funny), He'll walk in tired/hungry/thirsty/wanting to chill and will sit for a while before playing with me.

Confused?  Me too.  Better if I'm ready when He gets home than to make Him wait.  Yes, that's the proper slave attitude, right?  Right.  Okay, I'm going, I'm going....

No comments:

Post a Comment