Friday, May 4, 2012

Just a few ideas...

It's Friday, the start of the weekend, our College Student is staying at the college, and that means we are home alone.  So, at the risk of topping from the bottom, here is what I want are some suggested activities for the next few days:
  • A beating.  A good, long ass- beating, the kind that takes my breath away and leaves me all snotty and sobbing.
  • A spanking.  On my pussy.  Last time He did that, He briefly (too briefly) parted my labia and got me right on the clit.  I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
  •  A fucking.  Preferably while bound in some way.
  •  A facial.  He's mentioned wanting to cum on my face while I'm crying.  Maybe we can do that this weekend.
  • An orgasm.  Maybe two.  Three?  I've been a good girl this past week, really I have.

I'm not asking for much, am I?  Of course, when He reads this, He might think so...

EDIT:  I wrote this a few hours ago.  He still hasn't read it, although He knows I wrote it.  But if you're keeping score, so far it's Blowjob for Master 1, item from tranquility's suggestion list 0.  


No comments:

Post a Comment