Monday, May 14, 2012

Better Late than Never...

Although I realize I am a day late and a dollar short, I hope everyone enjoyed Mother's Day.  It's a difficult day for me---I lost my mom over 8 years ago to cancer.  We were very close, and she was a big part of my life.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and miss her in some way.  I keep waiting for it to get easier, but for some reason, it never really does.

So, given all of this, we spent a rather quiet weekend alone.  Our college student went to visit their mother, and we just stayed home and chilled.  No kinky-freaky-sexy type stuff to report, I'm afraid.  There was sexy stuff, and some of it was rather rough---nipple chewing was the preferred method of pain delivery this weekend---and it was all really good, just not really kinky.

On Sunday I received phone calls from each of my kids wishing me Happy Mother's Day, and that made me feel good.  So overall it was an enjoyable weekend, if not an overly kinky one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment