Thursday, May 10, 2012

Curious about Eden

Some of the bloggers I follow have written about EdenFantasys over the past month or two.  Recently my curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to check out their website.  Naturally, I expected to find a site selling sex toys, but I was surprised by the variety of other products available.

They have an extensive bath and beauty section, which attracted my attention because I am one of those girls who loves lotion--bottle in my purse, on the dresser, on the nightstand, on the bathroom sink, on the kitchen sink...get the picture?  There were also lots of body washes, body powders, shaving creams, massage oils, and scented candles.

I also spent some time browsing their books and DVD section, at which point Master looked over my shoulder and immediately noticed they carry a book by the Two Knotty Boys.  He has such a keen eye, and of course He had to have the book.  What is it with M-types and instant gratification?

Anyway, it was fun to explore EdenFantasys.  I discovered there is a lot more to their site than I was expecting, which was a pleasant surprise.  Future visits are planned, with the hopes that Master will notice how I lust after their selection of glass dildos, and then He will surprise me with one as a birthday gift.

Think He will notice that huge hint?


Disclaimer:  EdenFantasys provided me with a gift card in exchange for this post.  All opinions, however, are my own and were not influenced in any way.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you the golden scepter from Liberator for your birthday!! It is the premium one to have IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing sight with amazing products lol I am on there all the time.Just wish there was more outfits for big girls. Damn my H cups

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Serifina--thanks for the information; I shall pass it along to Master. :)

    @TwoLesbians--H cups?!? And here I thought my DD's were trouble...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have not been a dd cup since about 5th or 6th grade i have fond a corset i like but have yet to be able to afford it ( http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-lingerie/p-12850-plus-size-flirty-burlesque-corset-corsets-bustiers.aspx )i own one bra and they coast 50-60 dollars each so by the time i can afford a new one the old one is breaking.

      Delete