Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Moral of the story

While we weren't able to play last night,  we did cuddle up next to each other under the covers when we went to bed.  He felt so good all curled around me, both of us warm and comfy together in bed on a cold winter evening.

Then his left hand moved under the blankets, found its way to my left nipple, and the serenity of the moment was broken with the commencement of some fierce pinching.  I stifled my moans of pain as He pinched harder and harder, and I felt Him grow harder and harder the more He pinched.

When His apparent attempt to remove my nipple failed (He denies this, but my nipple begs to differ), He rolled onto His back, which is my cue to commence oral service.  Which I did, and did well I might add.  Moral of this story:  when life hands you lemons, you get your nipples practically pinched off, then you give head.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment