Thursday, December 22, 2011

Home Alone, Part 2

After a good night's sleep and a few cups of good coffee, I am ready to tackle this post.  Here goes...

Yesterday, before He left to drive the college student home, He gave me an order:  "Shave while I'm gone."  No need to repeat that order--I was in the shower as soon as His vehicle left the driveway.

After He returned about two hours later, thanks to last minute errands and holiday traffic,  He went into the bedroom and made some preparations.  Eventually He called me in there, where I found Him next to the bed, white rope in hand.  He bound my hands together in front of me and secured them to the top canopy bar of our bed.  This is our bed...I figured it might help to have a visual.



Next, He put the blindfold in place and spun me around so I faced Him. Then he ran rope around the top of my thighs and back up through, and around, and by the time He tied the loose ends of that length of rope to the top of the canopy bar, I had no clue what was going on--this was all new. 

Oh, while He was busy with the rope, He did manage to tweak my nipples rather hard in the process.  Such an excellent multi-tasker.

So, ropes were in place, I couldn't see a thing and had no idea what was happening...then I felt Him back between my thighs, and something cool pressed up against my pussy lips.  Then I knew--it was the Hitachi Wand.  All of His rope work was to construct a little harness for the wand, and it worked quite nicely.  He turned it on, then turned His attentions back to my nipples.

The pleasure of the wand combined with the pain of pinching my nipples was devine.  He pulled me close to Him while He hurt me, kissing me deeply, His hands roaming over my body and returning to my breasts to pinch and pull some more.  More deep kisses came, and He used one hand to pinch my nose...just a little bit of breath play, but so exciting.

And it was exciting, for both of us.  This went on for a while, until He needed more direct contact.  So He untied the Hitachi from between my legs, then untied me from the bed, but kept my hands bound together.  Once I was free, He flipped me around and bent me over the edge of the bed and fucked me from behind, hard.  The kind of hard fucking where it feels like your inner lady-parts are being tossed around--I like that kind of fucking.  It makes me feel used and abused.

Just when it was feeling really ouchie, He stopped and ordered me onto the bed.  Hands still bound, I climbed onto the bed and lay on my back.  He pushed my legs up and fucked me again, more innard-churning hard fucking.  After a few minutes of this, He again stopped.  He moved away from me and down the bed, until His face was between my legs.  He put His mouth on me and it was heaven.  He licked and teased and licked and teased until I came hard.

Next He moved back on top of me to fuck me some more.  I don't know about you, but my pussy is super sensitive after I have an orgasm, and when He fucks me after I cum, it is a really intense sensation.  I think that 's why He likes it so much; He knows He's putting me into sensory overload.

He didn't come inside me though.  He stopped, cock still inside me and asked, "Are you ready to suck my dick?"  A little breathless and sorta seeing stars, I managed to squeek out "yes Master."  He moved onto His back, and I moved into position to take Him into my mouth.  I like sucking His cock--I love to hear Him moan in pleasure while I do it.  Needless to say, I tried my very hardest to please Him, rubbing and holding His balls while I worked my lips and tongue up and down His shaft.

When He came, He was indeed very pleased.  He also made a point of telling me that He left me unmarked, and that He did that for a reason.  No further elaboration came on that subject, so I assume it has to do with our trip to the BDSM store.  He hinted that He wants a new impact toy, so it makes sense that He wants pristine, unmarked skin on which to test it.

So there you have our first afternoon alone.  It was a very enjoyable start to our Christmas vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment