Sunday, December 11, 2011

Policy of Truth

One post into this blog, and I already need to make a correction.  In the first post, I wrote this blog will be mostly about kink, and that statement has bothered me ever since I hit the "publish" button.  The reality is this blog will be about me, about Him, about our life together, not just kink.  As most people who have moved beyond the 'myth' of 24/7 know, kink is often the exception rather than the rule.  Our life is no different.  While the M/s dynamic is always in place, real life is also in place, and sometimes real life doesn't make room for kink.  So, to clarify, this blog will be about us, the kinky and the non-kinky moments that make up our life together.

Now that I have cleared my conscience,  I will tell you a little more about us.  We are both in our 40's, and we met after each spending too many years in unhappy marriages.  We have kids from our previous relationships, five total, but none together.  We met online (shocking!), decided to meet in person, and we've been together ever since.  It hasn't always been easy, but it has been worth it.

And, while I am being so honest this morning, I will end this post by saying that nothing kinky happened here this weekend.  Real life was a bitch, though.  The power went out in our neighborhood yesterday morning, and stayed off for 11 hours.  During this time, Master was out and about, and His vehicle died.  He waited 3 hours for a tow truck to take it to the shop.  By the time he got home, it was late.  We ate dinner (pasta with chicken and pesto, yummy), we watched some shows we had recorded on our DVR, then it was bedtime.

This morning, though, I was of service.  I gave Master a very good, but non-kinky, blowjob before we got out of bed to start our day.  So there you have it--service without kink, the theme for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment