Friday, January 10, 2014

In Case You Were Wondering...

No, nothing kinky here, sorry.

Yes, it's been a long time since my last post.

No, nothing kinky occurred in the interim.

Yes, that's a long time without kink.

No, I'm not having a pout.

Yes, we are still happy and our dynamic is in place and there's been tons of great sex.

No, He's not having a pout either (see the "tons of great sex"mentioned above).

Yes, there is sexy-freaky-kinky time on the horizon.

No, not this weekend, but the next.

Yes, we will, for the first time in a loooooooong time, have the house to ourselves, and He's already mentioned something about being tied up.

No,  He won't be the one tied up, that will be me.

Yes, I will write about it after it happens.

No, I don't have anything more to say.  For now.




No comments:

Post a Comment