Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's done!

I did it.  I got my hair cut.  Seventeen (17) inches all gone.

Master went with me to the salon, and His first comment when He saw it was, "It's short." (Imagine a very gruff, Domly "It's short.")

He seemed displeased, but He says it looks better and healthier, and that if it makes me happy, then He's happy.  When we got home I pulled it back into a ponytail and showed Him that there is still plenty of hair for Him to grab onto, when the need arises.  That seemed to make Him happy.

Me?  I love it.  And the folks at the salon were kind enough to put it into ponytail and cut it first, so that I could take it with me in order to donate it to Locks of Love.  Then they washed and trimmed it for me.  So it was win-win.  It feels great, looks soooooo much better...and Master can still grab a fistful when He fucks me.

However, Master says no photos.  So, no short hair photos.  But you all have good imaginations, so put them to use.  Hee hee....

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet your head felt lighter for a few hours. I know min did the last time I cut mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did feel lighter, almost as soon as they cut off the two long ponytails. It's been two days, and I am still super happy I had it done. :-)

    ReplyDelete