Saturday, November 30, 2013

What Were We Thankful For?

As I noted in my last post, it's difficult to maintain a kink blog when there's no kink.  And kink's been in short supply around here for the past few months.  Sometimes that happens.  Life sweeps everyone up in work, busy schedules, family,  and other stuff (like a menstrual cycle that arrives promptly once a month and stays for seven days....grrrr.  I'm glad Ma Nature shows up, don't get me wrong, but I wish she would shorten her visit by a few days).

Anyway, we usually travel to visit family for Thanksgiving, but due to conflicting work schedules, our travel plans were cancelled.  For the first time in a long while, we spent Turkey Day at home, just the three of us, Master, me, and our college student.

However, the college student had to work during the day.  That meant Master and I had some long overdue, uninterrupted time alone.

Time for kinky stuff.  Early Thursday morning I mentioned something about getting my butt beat. He responded that He was interested in beating something else:  my pussy.  That was fine with me, as that's my favorite kink of them all.

When we found ourselves alone in the afternoon, He tied me to the bed, spread-eagle.  I was nervous, excited, exposed, and did I mention nervous?  It had been a long time since I'd received any pain, especially down there, and I wasn't sure how I would do.

Once He was satisfied I wasn't going anywhere (read: nice tight rope work), He got down to business.  Now remember, this is the Man who does not know the meaning of the term "warm-up." So it makes sense that since my butt never gets one of those elusive creatures, neither does my pussy.

He smacked my poor, tender, freshly shaven skin using a variety of instruments. I couldn't see exactly what He was using to torment me, but they all hurt.  I felt the edge of every single one of them, and I was positive at one point that my pussy lips were cut to bits. (They weren't, but sometimes we 's-types' tend to over-dramatize the moment).

Occasionally He would take a break, caress the skin, slip a finger or two inside to see how embarrassingly wet I was, then tell me, "I think you like this."

Sadist.

It hurt, but it was so very, very, very arousing.  And when He held my lips apart to smack my clit? I died and went to heaven.

Finished with the beating portion of our play time, He brought out the Hitachi wand.  Ever wonder what the Hitachi wand feels like on freshly spanked pussy lips?  It felt like a belt sander.  A. Belt. Sander.

I've never felt pain from the Hitachi---it always feels good.  Not this time.  I tried to wait it out, see if the sensation changed, but it didn't.  So I told Him that it was painful, and not in a good way. Being the good Master that He is, He went and grabbed some lube.  He rubbed it around my pussy, then reapplied the Hitachi, on low.

The lube took away the belt-sander sensation, and it didn't take me long to cum after that.  I was a happy, floaty slave girl, more than ready to suck His cock and return the orgasmic favor.

So what were we thankful for on Thursday?  The return of kink, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment