Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo! Did I Scare You?

Here is an update:

  • There was a beating!  Three days ago, and it was awesome.  It involved back scratching (the hard kind, where He digs His nails into my skin and it feels O.M.G. so painfully delicious), some hand-spanking, and the use of Thud.  It all hurt so good...so, so good.  And it was followed by orgasms for everyone (amazing! orgasms, I might add), which is icing on the cake...tasty icing.
  • We are still busy, so busy these days, and part of the reason is that I've returned to work. And that is a good thing, a really good thing.  My job, while only part-time, is ideal, and while it leaves me tired at the end of a work-day, I get to do what I enjoy doing, and for that I am grateful.
  • I am also grateful for Master.  He is awesome in so many ways, and here is one example. Today I ended up working extra hours, which was good.  Unfortunately, I left behind a rather messy kitchen (which makes me a bad slave, I know, I know).  However, when He brought me home, imagine my surprise when I walked into a SPOTLESS kitchen.  And I mean SPOTLESS.  He did the dishes, ran the dishwasher AND cleaned the counters and stove top.  I love Him so, so much.
  • And last but not least, Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment