Saturday, October 5, 2013

Meet the Newest Addition to Our Toy Box...

As I mentioned in the previous entry, today was our trip to The Big City.  It was a bit adventurous, but we visited our favorite BDSM Adult Store and made a purchase.

This is what we bought ("we" meaning Master--He picked it out and paid for it):


I'm not really sure how to describe it.  It's 25 inches long, half-an-inch in diameter, and it has a rubber grip on one end.  The body is covered in nylon mesh, the tip is capped with black plastic, and it weighs a quarter of a pound.  It's heavy.  It looks whippy, and it acts whippy, but upon impact, it isn't.

Oh, and it hurts.  A lot.

Once we were back at home, Master tied my wrists together with some purple rope, bent me over the end of the bed, then secured my arms to the headboard with the ends of the rope.  If you asked Him, He would tell you that He gave me a warm-up before using this new toy on me.  He's correct, if you define "warm-up" as two hand spanks on each ass-cheek.  Enough said about that.

The first few strokes with this new toy were all tip; I'm guessing He was getting a feel for the thing. Since I am nothing if not a helpful slave (hah!), I told Him about this.  I said all the energy was going to the tip.  (It felt like getting punched by little tiny fists, which produces a really strange visual, and I apologize for that.)

He changed His swing after my comment, or maybe He changed His position, I don't know because my face was in the mattress and I couldn't see Him.  However, when He hit me with it again, I no longer felt only the tip--I felt the whole thing.  And it was weird (in a good way) because it felt hard, like a cane, but with a deeper, ouchier pain, pain that lingered longer than the pain from a cane stroke.

It hurt, but I liked it (oh how He will love to read that statement...).  I was hoping it would leave some nice marks/bruises, but all it left me with was a really pink bottom.  Clearly we will need to experiment with this thing to determine how hard He can swing it without breaking my butt.

We also need to name this toy so I don't have to keep referring to it as a "thing."  I made a few suggestions, but they did not meet with Master's approval, so now it's up to Him to name it.

Here's one more picture.  If you know what this is called, by all means leave the name in the comments section.  It will be greatly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment