Monday, October 21, 2013

Guess What?

No beating.

As in, there was no beating, and there will be no beating.  No matter what I needed, no matter what I wanted...no beating.

Why?

Because we were busy, and we were tired, and then we were tired and busy, and life, real life, has no regard for kinky-needs or butts that need beating.

And, to top it all off, Mother Nature showed up this weekend for her monthly visit.  Right. On. Time.  She is one punctual bitch, and she doesn't have any regard for kinky-needs or butts that need beating, either.

So, yesterday, I kind of had a pout.  To myself...at least I think I kept it to myself---Master may have a different opinion on that, but I tried.  I feel less pouty today, and I will feel even less pouty tomorrow.  And we will again be busy this week, but hopefully by the time the weekend rolls around again, and Mother Nature has departed, we will make time for a little bit of pain.

Hopefully.

*crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment