Monday, April 2, 2012

Kinky-freaky-sexy stuff...

It's been a few days, so I figured I better check in here, sweep away the cobwebs, etc.

Sadly, or maybe not so sadly, I don't have much to write about.  He and I are doing just fine.  Spring has arrived, the flowers are in bloom, and the weather has been lovely.  We actually worked in the yard the other day, as the grass had grown tall enough to mow.

Exciting stuff, I know.

But we are good; our relationship is good.  I realize it would be more interesting to read here if I could spice up my posts with a little angst, or a little drama, or more kinky-freaky-sexy stuff.  Can't do that, though, as it would be dishonest. 

I don't have any angst about Him or our relationship.  And our life is fairly drama-free, aside from normal family related stuff that I choose not to share here.  As for kinky-freaky-sexy stuff, well, it happens when it happens.  Plenty of sexy-type stuff happens in the meantime, but as we are not alone, it tends to be more of the vanilla variety.  And quiet.  We have become experts at having quiet sex.

So, that's where we are.  Happy together in our little house with the two cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment