Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Return of Smut

It's been a while since I've posted, and for that, I apologize.  I can't really offer a reason, or an excuse even.  It's true that we have been rather busy during the past week and a half, and it's also true that I've come here several times with every intention of posting, only to delete my draft and walk away.  Writer's block?  Maybe.  Being over-critical of my prose and finding it lacking in all areas and therefore substandard and deserving of deletion?  Definitely.

However, this lack of activity has been brought to my attention.  When He questions why I haven't written anything,  and when He suggests topics I could post about, then it is time to write.

So, as I said before, we have been busy.  We've also had lots of alone time, which means time for lots of hot, kinky-freaky-sex.  Last weekend He brought out my purple leather wrist cuffs and used them to bind my hands behind my back.  The first time he did it, I was bound and secured to the bed, and lots of sex took place.  No pain involved, just really, really hot sex.

The second time He tied me up like that, He didn't secure me to the bed.  I was bound and bent over the end of the bed, and this time He did include pain.  He brought out Mr. Cane, and I was subjected to a truly intense beating.  My poor bottom still has bruises left from that encounter, which was six days ago. 

Sadly, for Master, despite the harshness of the beating, I did not cry.  He tried, though, and told me after that if I had only cried, the beating would have ended sooner.  I was close to tears by the end, but I never quite tipped over into full-blown-sobbing.  Not sure why, only that the pain was severe, and I seemed to be "riding" it.  Don't ask me to explain that...it doesn't always happen, but when it does, I seem to be able to endure more than normal.

We had more alone time this weekend, and yesterday Master took me out shopping and treated me to a visit to Ulta Beauty.  If you don't know what that is, it's a store full of make-up and beauty products.  After browsing around the store, He let me pick out some nail polish as a treat.   Next stop was the fish monger, where He bought lump crab meat, and when we got home He made crab cakes for dinner.

Spoiled?  Yes, yes I am.  But He received two fabulous blow-jobs yesterday, so He's a little spoiled, too.

So there you have it, all the smut that's fit to print from our little corner of the world.

2 comments:

  1. It could be writer's block or just a lack of inspiration. Have him give you topic assignments, or read other blogs and comments and get inspired that way. Have a go at Fet-life. . lots of ideas there!! I sometimes read there but seldom post because of the riff-raff. But I get lots of things I could say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestions, Serafina. Next time I find myself stuck, I shall give them a try.

    ~tranquility

    ReplyDelete