Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Very Kinky Afternoon, Part Two

...He untied the ropes, helped me sit upright, then told me it was "Time for a change in position."

He told me to stand up and turn around.  He then tied my hands behind my back.  Gently, He guided me over to the wall and instructed me to sit down, with my back against the wall.  It was a little difficult with my hands tied up like that, but I managed.

So there I was.  Sitting down, back against the wall, hands tied behind me, my hair in two braids.  He surveyed the situation, decided that he most definitely found it favorable, then reached for the Whitehead gag.  I opened wide, and He fastened it in place.  Can you guess what happened next?

He was rock hard when He shoved His cock into my mouth, and it didn't take long for the stream of drool to start (sorry if I squick anyone out here...if you have drool issues, you can skip to the next paragraph).  He was not gentle.  He fucked my mouth hard and deep, which, while turning Him on, hastens the flow/amount of drool.  And that turns Him on, too.  Within a few minutes, I was a drool covered mess, and He couldn't have been happier.

Eventually all good things must end, so the Whitehead gag was removed.  But He wasn't finished. 

He reached out and grabbed hold of the braids, one in each hand.  They were long enough He could wrap them twice around His hand.  Holding onto the braids, He thrust His cock back into my mouth.  Again, He fucked my mouth hard, pressing deep, making me gag, holding me there, forcing me to take it, take Him...

Until He came.  Then He let go of the braids.  I was untied.  Somehow, I manged to get up and stand on two very wobbly legs.  It took quite a while for me to come down to Earth.  The entire afternoon had been very intense.

                                                                      *~*~*~*

Later that evening, He asked me what my favorite part of the whole experience was.  I couldn't give Him an answer then; I was still processing everything.  Now, however, I can give Him an answer,  Enough time has passed for me to reflect on what took place.

My 'favorite' part was when He grabbed hold of the braids.

At that moment, I was His, we were connected, and He was going to use me.  Submission wasn't an issue.  I wasn't giving Him anything.  He was taking what He desired, what was His, what He owned.  It was rough and messy, it wasn't pretty, but it was what He wanted.

And that's how it should be.  Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment