Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Very Kinky Afternoon, Part One

Yesterday was the start of our last weekend alone.

It began with a request:  "Today, when you do your hair, you will put it in two braids."  He emphasized this by reaching out with both hands and grabbing fistfuls of hair.  He didn't elaborate or explain why he wanted braids, but He tugged on my hair until I realized a "Yes, Master" was needed.  Then He let go and went about His business.

I got the message.  After I showered, shaved, and dried my hair, I did something I haven't done in years.  I parted my hair down the middle of my head and braided it.  Two very, very long braids, and there was some swearing involved.  My hair is long--hangs down to my ass--and my fingers were out of practice, hence the swear words.

However, the look on His face when I emerged from the bathroom made it all worth it.  His smile was priceless.  The braids, clearly, were pleasing.  There was also something a little...scary....about His grin.  I told Him so.  He laughed.  It was not comforting.

He ordered me to sit on the end of the bed, then He got busy with the ropes.  When He finished, I was tied to the bed, on my back, hands tied to the headboard, feet to the side posts, legs bent.  Completely exposed. 

His hands gently caressed my thighs and lightly brushed across my pussy.  Instant turn-on.  But He didn't stay gentle for very long.  He gave my pussy a beating.  He started by spanking, then used the leather flogger, the suede flogger, and finally, Mr. Blister.  Every so often He would stop and rub His hand over the stinging skin, soft and teasing touches, before returning to pain.

At one point He spread my lips and pinched my clit, HARD; I almost came when He did that.  Then I heard the sound of CLAMPS.  A clamped clit?  No, no, no, no, no.  Which is exactly what I said to Him.  I don't think He was going to do it; I think He just wanted to watch me panic.  It worked.

So He put the clamps away and brought out the Hitachi Wand.  It did not take long for me to orgasm.  I'd been on edge the whole time.  After I came He fucked me for a while, then stopped and untied me. 

He helped me sit upright, as I was a floaty-puddle of goo at this point, and He told me, "We're not done.  It's time for a change in position."

This is a good place to stop for now, so this is the End of Part One.  Stay tuned for Part Two, where the secret of the braids will be revealed.


1 comment:

  1. Those braids sound interesting..looking forward to Part 2

    ReplyDelete