Sunday, February 19, 2012

He really is in control

Sleep has been illusive for the past few days.  This is due mostly to the cats.  The little darlings decided they belong in our room at night.  Until recently, we closed our door when we went to bed, and the cats slept in the living room.

However, they are now crying and scratching at our door in the middle of the night.  We made the bad decision to just let them in with us.  Bad, bad, bad.  They don't sleep with 'us'--they sleep with 'me'; by my feet, on my feet, by my legs, on my legs, up on my pillow, up close to my face....

You get the picture.  No rest for me.

No rest makes me CRANKY.

So what does all of this have to do with a kinky-themed blog--I can hear you asking that, I really can.  And I am about to tie all of this together.

See, today is day 4 of a bad night's sleep.  This morning, after my shower, I started venting my lack-of-sleep frustration to Master.  I vented, whined, complained, as only a sleep-deprived, also starting PMS, middle-aged woman can.

He listened, agreed with me where appropriate, then He got up and walked around to where I was sitting on the bed.  He pressed His crotch against my leg and leaned in and kissed me.  I moved my hand to His cock.  It was hard.  I rubbed it and continued to vent.

Once again He leaned in and delivered more kisses on my neck.  He lowered His sweatpants and freed His hard-on.

Needless to say, a blow-job ensued.

When it was over and we lay on the bed, I started to laugh.  He asked what was so funny.  I said I was laughing at us.  I explained that basically, what He had just done, in a very gentle, loving way, was tell me to just shut up and suck His dick.

Fortunately, He laughed too.  "Would I ever do that?" He asked.

"Yeah, you pretty much just did," I told Him.

In case you were wondering, I haven't complained about anything else since.

EDIT:  In fairness to Master, I need to add that after the blow-job, He went online and researched troublesome cat behavior and found what might be a solution to our nighttime problem.  We will try it tonight, and I will let you know tomorrow if it works.  I'll also tell you about the beating He gave me on Friday--so much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment