Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Who's Spoiled?

Not much to write about, but I thought I better put a few words down since I didn't post yesterday.

Our college student is back home, and our routine is getting back to normal.  I was a little sad yesterday morning when I packed away all of our toys (locked into a suitcase, poor things).  But, I believe the College Student has a ski weekend planed for week after next, so we will get some alone time soon. 

The weather has turned really cold here, so Master made a tasty Split Pea and Ham soup for dinner.  Yes, He cooks--we both do.  He has His specialties and I have mine, so we share the cooking duties.  Truth be told, I think His cooking is better than mine.

And, this is one of the many reasons why I love Him so:  I started my period tonight, five days early, and I was out of tampons.  He volunteered to run to the store and get me what I needed.  All together now:  Awwww.   I know, I know, He spoils me so. He was even nice enough to bring back some cherry-vanilla ice cream, too.


I guess that's about it.  Nothing exciting or dramatic to write about, just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment