Friday, January 27, 2012

No words needed

Yesterday morning, He got up first.  I'd been awake for a while, but I wasn't quite ready to meet the day.  I heard Him stir on His side of the bed, then He got up and put on some sweats.  He did not talk to me.  Instead He went to the kitchen and made the coffee.  I stayed in the warm confines of our bed.

After the coffee was brewing, He returned to our bedroom.  He still didn't say anything.  He came to my side of the bed and placed a glass of water on my nightstand.  Then He undressed and got back in bed.

No words were needed.  The glass of water told me all I needed to know.  I drank from it, quietly.  Then I turned over, snuggled down next to His now-naked body, and I sucked His cock.

Funny how owned a glass of water can make me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment