Friday, January 6, 2012

Dinner was delicious

It really was.  The other day I read danae's recipe for Rice and Sausage Casserole over at Domestic Servitude, and it sounded good.  I showed it to Master, who agreed.  So, having been given the green light to try it out, I made sure we had all the ingredients, which we did, and I made it for dinner tonight. 

It was so good, we all had seconds, and Master declared this dish to be a "keeper."  So if you are looking for something to cook for dinner, I recommend trying this casserole.

In other news, all is still quiet on the kinky front here.  It should be noted, however, that blowjobs-on-demand continue without interruption.  Master just simply takes me in our bedroom, closes the door, and we go about it in a very, very quiet fashion.  He doesn't help the "quiet" factor when He shoves my head down on His shaft when He cums.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to gag quietly???  It's practically impossible, but I'm getting better at it.  I'll say it before He does:  "Practice makes perfect."


No comments:

Post a Comment