Friday, January 20, 2012

His toys

Popping in to chase away the dust bunnies, once again.  Things have been happening in our life, the kind of things that really do not need to be chronicled here, in this blog.  Real-life issues, stressy ones that zap your energy and enthusiasm.  Life, I guess.  That's what's been going on.

But we are good, staying connected despite everything swirling around us.  Last night in bed, He was groping my ass, kneading and squeezing.  Then He gave it a smack.  Then another one.  At this point, I quietly said, "That's a little loud," always aware of the noise-element affecting our home.

He smacked it once more, then leaned in close.  "Are you bitching?" He asked.  "No," I whispered.  "Are you telling me how to play with my toys?"  He queried, close to my ear.  "No," I said in a very tiny voice.  "Good," was His final response.

He then proceeded to play with "his toys" in exactly the manner He wished. 

And I just love it when He says things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment