Friday, July 5, 2013

Please Excuse tranquility's Absence...

Where to start? Let's see...I haven't written in almost two months, perhaps I should start there, give a reason for my absence.

I don't have a reason, other than the mood did not strike me. I didn't feel like writing, so I didn't. Not a great attitude for a blogger, but it's the truth.

Had I felt like writing, I would not have lacked for subject matter. Master and I are doing just fine; there's been lots of spanking/paddling/strapping/caning, with and without bondage, always followed by lots of sex, all of it good/awesome/amazing (take your pick).

Outside of all that, we have a new toy. Or rather, Master has a new toy. It's a small step-stool, very shiney, and very low to the ground. He bought it for me to sit on, and when seated upon the stool, my face lines up perfectly with His crotch.

It's a blow-job enthusiast's dream come true. Just position your slave girlie on the tiny seat, then chose whether you want a regular blow-job or a rough face-fucking that leaves your girlie a teary-eyed, drool-covered mess.

He's tried it both ways, and a few ways that were in-between. He likes them all, I think, although if I had to hazard a guess, I would say that He favors the rough stuff. He is a Sadist, after all. And, He mentioned to me one day, after we'd finished, that it eventually would get "more intense."

One can only imagine what that will entail.

No comments:

Post a Comment