Saturday, July 6, 2013

Be Careful What You Say...

Tonight I said something to Master, something that apparently didn't sit right with Him.  What I said, exactly, doesn't matter....what does matter is that He took exception to my comment.

Being a little slow to learn, I uttered a few additional comments, and those comments didn't sit right with Him either.

A small amount of time passed...then He got up from where He was sitting and came over to me.  He leaned over me, put His face close to mine, and then He pinched my right nipple hard.   While He pinched, He verbally corrected me for my earlier comments.

The pinching hurt.  A lot.  He pinched so hard I was on the verge of tears.  It takes a lot for me to get to the point of tears, so you can imagine how hard He was squeezing my poor nipple.

When He let go, the lesson was learned.  It may have been learned the hard way, but it was learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment