Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Clover Clamps Are No Bueno...

Our New Year started off the right way.

There was rope, slapping in the most sensitive of places, the purple suede flogger, clover clamps, and the Hitachi Wand.

It was great fun, until He removed the clover clamps from my nipples, right after He brought me to orgasm with the Hitachi Wand.  Then it wasn't fun.  It was "Watch the bound slave girl scream at the top of her lungs and start to sob."  The pain was immense, and my reaction was rather intense.

This freaked out both of us.  He was freaked because while He wanted to hurt me, He didn't want to hurt me like that.  I was freaked out because nipple-ectomies are on my hard-limit list.  End result: we both felt guilty and spent the next hour or so apologizing to each other for what happened.

Eventually we moved past it, and by bedtime things were back to normal with Master laying on His back, enjoying the first blowjob of the New Year from His slave girlie.

And, as a side note, should the clover clamps go missing, well, that would really, really, be a darn shame, now wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment