Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sometimes, It's What a Girl Needs...

Last night, as we lay in bed, trying but failing to go to sleep, I started to think about sucking His cock.  Really thinking about it, how it would feel at first in my hand, then in my mouth, hard and excited.  I thought about how I would use my lips and tongue to arouse Him and make Him moan with pleasure.  I thought about the taste of those first drops of pre-cum...

Then I realized, I wanted needed to suck His cock. 

So I rolled over to face Him, put my hand on his arm and began to lightly stroke.  I kissed His arm a few times.  When He rolled over on His back, I knew He'd gotten the message.

I moved my hands up under the blanket and toyed a bit with His nipples.  He likes that; they are quite sensitive and playing with them is a turn-on.  Eventually, I slid my hand down His torso to find what I was really after:  His cock.

Using the palm of my hand, I rubbed up and down, letting my fingertips graze against His balls.  Over and over I massaged His cock, and with each pass of my hand it grew harder and harder.  When it was nice and stiff, I said to Him in a very soft voice, "I want to put my mouth on you."

He replied, "Oh, you do?" as he placed His hand on the back of my head and guided me towards His shaft.  I cupped His balls as I placed my mouth around the tip of His cock.  He moaned a little, and I liked that.  I like to please Him in this way.

I worked my mouth up and down His cock, getting it nice and wet, pressing my tongue against the underside.  Soon I found my rhythm, the tempo of motion that's just-right, the swirl of my tongue around the bottom of the tip, up and down...He was moaning, and soon I tasted those first drops of pre-cum.  That made me moan.  It excites me to know He is so excited, to know that I am bringing Him so much pleasure.

He moaned some more, I moaned some more, and then He came, with His hand on the back of my head, pressing my mouth down on His cock as He shot His load into the back of my throat.  He kept me there for a few moments, while His orgasm finished, His cock pulsing in my mouth.

When He removed His hand, I released His cock from my mouth, and swallowed all of His cum.  I felt happy.  He felt good. 

We both felt sleepy.  We talked for a little while afterwards, then drifted off to sleep.

This morning He told me it was a wonderful blow-job, and that He likes it when it's my idea.  Then He added that He also likes it when it's His idea.  Then I pointed out, most accurately, that He just plain likes blow-jobs, no matter whose idea it is.  He laughed and agreed.

Basically, around here, it's blow-jobs FTW! *

*(FTW=for the win, in case you didn't know, or thought it meant something else.)


No comments:

Post a Comment