Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"...Like Any Good Master Would..."

Yesterday, during a bout of spontaneous sexual activity, He slapped my face.  A sharp crack across my right cheek,  hard enough to sting, but not so hard as to cause any damage or leave a mark.

This is not an activity I enjoy.  However, it is an activity He enjoys.  In the past He has lightly, very lightly slapped my face, enough to annoy me, not enough to cause any real pain.

Yesterday, it caused pain.  And I didn't like it.  But He did.

Later in the evening, we discussed the slap, and I was upfront about not liking it.  My opinion seemed to amuse Him, and this was His response:

"I'm going to keep slapping you until you like it.  Just like any good Master would."

And that ended the conversation.

Hrmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment