Sunday, August 12, 2012

"I'm Gonna Slap You Silly..."

In case you were wondering, as I am almost certain some of you are, He slapped my face one time last night, and several more times today.  Honestly, I've lost track of how many times today; let's say more than five times but less than ten.

I still do not like it.

But I did like it when He tied me to the bed earlier, fucked me until I came, then untied me and had me suck His cock until He came in my mouth.

That was fun.

Afterward He told me He thought about slapping me while I had my orgasm, but decided not to.  He didn't want to ruin it.  (All together: "Awwwww.   What a nice Master!")

I told Him I fully expected Him to so do (because I know how His devious, evil little mind works), and was surprised when He didn't do it.

But I still don't like it.  Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment