Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm Just a Little Black Rain-Cloud...


This has not been a banner week for me.  I have been moody and unpleasant, cranky and irritable, grumpy and short-tempered.  Why, you ask?  No idea.  It's not PMS week, so who knows the reason.

Stress?  Maybe.

Getting older and hormonal changes?  Could be.

He, however, has been a prince.  He has been kind and understanding, patient and loving, gentle and firm when needed.  He has been far more accommodating than required.  Were roles reversed, I would have kicked me to the curb.

But He has just loved me.  I have no idea what He thinks, but I imagine He keeps telling Himself, "This, too, shall pass."  Or, He could be thinking, "Christ she's a bitch today."

Perhaps both.

Despite my moodiness, we did find time to enjoy the pleasure of each others company.  He spent some time trying out new rope-work on my hair, and He gave my ass a good beating.  He didn't feel the rope-work was "pretty enough," so no pictures.

But it was good enough for Him to hold onto and pull my head back while He fucked me, so while it may not have been aesthetically pleasing, it was functional.

So there you have it, a summary of a not-so-good week.  The scary thing is this:  next week IS PMS week.

Cue the music from Jaws...


No comments:

Post a Comment