Thursday, July 12, 2012

Be Careful What You Search For...

Figured I should check-in here, dust things off, tidy up a bit, give you a report on what's been going on...

Except I don't have much to report.

We've been busy, it's been H.O.T., we suffered through a major power outage, which was followed by an internet outage after the power was restored, I had my period which lasted EIGHT (8) days (sorry for the TMI, but periods happen, people)...

Lots of crappy life-type stuff happening.

Not much kink-type stuff happening.

Maybe we can find some time soon.  Like this evening, when we will be alone for a while.  Or tomorrow.  Or the next day.

Oh, side note:  to the person who visited here, after searching for "bound by his balls," I apologize for not meeting your search terms.  Truthfully, I think it's Google who should be apologizing; matching my blog to your search terms is a bit of a stretch, no pun intended.

1 comment:

  1. I have given you a 'one lovely blog award'.

    love ara

    ReplyDelete