Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tip on the Tightrope

The fine line between pleasure and pain; it's the tightrope upon which I balance so precariously...a daring game to see how long I can maintain equilibrium before He knocks me off the wire.



He is on top of me and inside of me, pinning me in place; His thick, hard cock thrusting deep.
Ah, there's the pleasure.  I close my eyes and let it wash over me.

Still thrusting, His right hand mauls my left breast, grabbing, squeezing, pinching. 
Ah, there's the pain.  I keep my eyes closed, and I balance on the tightrope.

Then He grabs my nipple with His teeth, biting, chewing, tugging, pulling, HARD.  His cock in my pussy feels so, so good, but His teeth feel like they are going to bite right through the tender flesh of my nipple and tear it right off my body.

I try to stay balanced on the tight rope, but I start to tip.  The pain is greater; my arms start to flail at my sides.  I notice this and fight the urge to grab Him, to push Him away, to protect my breast.

It hurts, it really hurts, I'm losing the battle, panic threatens to set in...I am going to fall off of the tightrope.

Then He lets go. 

Relief engulfs me.

My nipple continues to throb with pain, but balance is restored.  I stay on the tightrope, for  now.  It's only a matter of time until He manages to push me off, in one direction or the other.  

It's a game He always wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment