Friday, March 15, 2013

Well Fed...

So about "Steak and a Blowjob Day"...

He did indeed bring home some steak.  Rib-eye.  He cooked it just the way I like it (rare, rare, rare).  It was delicious.

When I finished the last bite, He took my plate to the kitchen for me.

Then He said, "Now you can get your fucking mouth into the bedroom."

That got my attention.

Once I was in the bedroom, I noticed that He'd already prepared a little place for me to kneel.  He'd kindly placed a purple pillow on the floor to make it easier on my creaky knees   (yes, I know, He spoils me.)

So, I knelt in place, He fed me His cock, and we proceeded to complete the "blowjob" portion of "Steak and a Blowjob Day."

The story doesn't end here, though.  There's more.

Later in the evening, He said, "I think we need to be better prepared for the next 'Steak and a Blowjob Day'".

I think my response was, "What??!?"

"Well, I was thinking about it," He continued.  "Since every guy is already getting a blowjob, I think I should get three."

Again, I think my response was "What??!?"  Or maybe it was, "Oh, really??!?"

Undeterred, He explained His thought.  "Yes, three blow jobs.  It would work like this:  Steak and Eggs for breakfast, followed by a blowjob.  A Steak Sandwich for lunch, followed by a blowjob.  Then, Surf and Turf for dinner, followed by a blowjob."

"That's quite a plan," I told Him.

"Yes, it is," He said, clearly quite pleased with Himself.

So, to whomever created "Steak and a Blowjob Day," I hope you don't mind that my Master intends to take some liberties with it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment