Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another Gentle Reminder...

The power went out this last Sunday.  Not much fun on a hot, humid weekend afternoon.  No power means no internet to surf, no television to watch, no air-conditioning to keep us comfortable.  We reported the outage to the power company, who in turn gave us an estimate of three hours until it the power would be restored.

So, with time on our hands, we went to our bedroom to relax and keep cool.  He closed the door behind us, went to the dresser and pulled out a length of purple rope.

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Whatever the hell I want to," He replied, in a tone that sent shivers down my spine.

Sometimes I need a reminder like that. A reminder that He can and will do whatever He wants, when He wants, and it isn't my place to question Him.

And since I know you are all wondering what He did with the purple rope, He practiced tying my wrists together.  We weren't home alone (hence my question), so we couldn't get our kinky-sexy-freak on, so He tied and untied my wrists for a while instead.

Practice makes perfect.  And the occasional reminder makes for a better slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment