Thursday, August 23, 2012

Must. Not. Hit. Delete...

I feel I should write something here...I've started a few times, then stopped and hit the delete button.  This time, however, I will exercise some "delete button" willpower and see this thing through.

First of all, we are fine.  There just hasn't been a whole lotta kink going on around here.  No real reason other than life, stuff happening, not enough hours in the day, etc.  He gave me a beating the other day, but as I haven't been feeling all that great, He held back.  He told me He wasn't sure how much I could take.  I wasn't sure either, and I was glad He didn't open up a big ol' can of whoop-ass on my sorry behind.  What He gave was just right, and the sex was pretty good, too.

That's about it for kink.  We have several new toys we haven't played with yet, and probably won't any time in the near future, thanks to Mother Nature's monthly visit, which is scheduled for next week.

Whew!  I made it to the end without deleting my text.  Maybe when He reads this, I will get a gold star.  Or an orgasm.  Or both.  Why not?

Edit to add:  He has not slapped me since that last post on slapping.  Either it's a trick and He's playing some Jedi-mind game, or I am really good at reverse psychology.  Don't ask me to explain that.  Let's just say that I win.  It won't last, but for a few moments, Victory will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment